Out of Safety for all our Clients, All our Courses are available for Live Online Training
Also available for 2 to 3 day durations as well as 10 to 30-day training durations In-House and Live online
Reach us today via email, WhatsApp, our website Chat system below or Simply leave us a Message on the Chat system and we'll get back to you.
Pioneers in Global Leadership and Quality Management
Knowledge Management Masterclass
Developing and Implementing Knowledge Management Technologies, Mechanisms and Processes for sustainable implementation and Continuity
Many knowledge management (KM) and innovation initiatives have failed because of inadequate planning and the use of ineffective implementation strategies. This workshop will help you avoid such pitfalls and show you how to effectively scope the innovation and knowledge management environment and develop a well-structured implementation strategy. This will include the techniques to establish your innovation, knowledge and information needs, assess KM and innovation maturity, measure the impact of KM implementation on organisational performance and innovation.
This workshop will further provide an overview of how to critically and systematically assess (audit) and represent (map) organizational knowledge and information assets, resources, processes, stocks and flows. This is done in relation to the requirements of an organisation’s strategy and outlines the importance of conducting such an audit both as the starting point of any knowledge management initiative and as an ongoing process to ensure relevancy of innovation and knowledge management policies and strategies.
we describe knowledge application systems, how they are developed, and relate experiences of how organizations have implemented such systems. Knowledge application systems are typically enabled by intelligent technologies widely used in our lives today as well as non-technology-based mechanisms that enable various forms of knowledge sharing.
The workshop will focus on practical techniques that can be used to develop a working innovation and knowledge management programme with clear deliverables. The critical factors, processes, procedures, and strategy to effectively manage KM and innovation processes will be provided as well as the basic steps to take to implement knowledge management (KM) in their organisations.
This training will include:
1. PRINCIPLES OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
· The Nature of Knowledge
· Knowledge Management Foundations: Infrastructure, Mechanisms, and Technologies
· Knowledge Management Solutions: Processes and Systems
· Organizational Impacts of Knowledge Management
· Knowledge management design parameters and factors that stimulate innovation
· Knowledge management audits and Performance Score Cards
2. DEVELOPING KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES AND SYSTEMS
· Knowledge Application Systems: Systems that Utilize Knowledge
· Knowledge Capture Systems: Systems that Preserve and Formalize Knowledge
· Knowledge Sharing Systems: Systems that Organize and Distribute Knowledge
· Knowledge Discovery Systems: Systems that Create Knowledge
3. MANAGEMENT AND THE FUTURE OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
· Knowledge management Assessment audits and Performance Balance Score Cards
· The KM Mechanism Adoption and Standardization Roadmap
· Emergent Knowledge Management Practices
· Factors Influencing Knowledge Management and driving Change
· Re-engineering and Sustaining Knowledge Management for Improved efficiency and driving innovation
· Leadership and CoPs of Knowledge Management and their Functions
Impact to you and your Organization:
Who should Attend
24/7 Helpdesk WhatsApp
JOIN OUR CLIENT BASE AND ENJOY OUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
+27 11 202 5046
ACAE Global, All Rights Reserved
+27 72 723 8604
+27 67 724 6447